Thursday 21 February 2013

Erasmus student placement - University of Nicosia. Cyprus

New start over and over again... I had a great opportunity to do my placement in Nicosia University. After taking some rest from my blog, I decided to carry on sharing my difficulties, experiences and knowledge with my followers ;)
First of all, I would like to say that I feel very happy to be a student of this particular university. It is quite different from Coventry University. In first semester, I have chosen a lot of interesting modules: Ballet I, Hatha Yoga I, Power Vinyasa Yoga, Contemporary Dance V (Lewitzky), Contemporary VII, Advanced Dance Composition, Dance Company I, Dance Pedagogy: Children.
I will post some information and experiences from each of these classes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment