Sunday 13 November 2011

2nd rehearsal with Denise Rowe









11/9/2011 we had the second rehearsal with Denise Rowe. Our attention was drawn to connection to the earth. We did some exercises for breathing deeply into the centre and breathing deeply out of it.
In the afternoon we went to the site.
It was the advantage to work with bare feet even if it was wet and cold. It helped me too feel the earth, to be drawn to one or another place... Admire the trees, feel the gentle breeze... all the surrounding nature...
Warm? Stay longer.... Cold? Move to another place... = Be opened for changes. It is good if sudden destructions happen. Allow them to motivate the changes...

2 comments:

  1. Did the cold make you more aware of your surroundings or make you lose concentration? I've never danced in the cold just wondered what affect it had on your moving? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the beginning cold made me feel uncomfortable and distructed. But later, I get used to the cold and was fully drawn to the site. I have noticed that in some places it was warmer than in others. Where it was warmer I stayed for longer, and I ran away from the places where i felt cold :)x

    ReplyDelete